Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well Cum to #Salsalan!

After 8 lazy years, I have finally decided to make use of my idle time and do less of rapid one-arm pull ups, to put this site up. As you can see, it's still empty - it's virgin, if that's how you want it - but I'll try to keep it as updated as I can. 

As for my first post, I decided to walk you through memory lane and show you were it all started. The chat room I used to go to back in the days didn't really offer a perfect environment for a Kleenex clobber like me. Looking for someone to talk about jacking off was like finding a needle in the haystack since most people I talked to wanted more than just scouring the tower of power - they wanted to climb it too!

Hence, I created my own chat room and dedicated it to all Mary Palmer fans out there. #Salsalan is where guys can go to chat about sex and masturbation, share tips on self love and stories, and look for jerk buddies too. 

The channel opened in another server in 2002 with 10 like-minded individuals. #Salsalan stayed there for a few years until it settled in Undernet when my Dalnet username expired.

Fast forward to 2010, we now have 7 active operators and a pretty significant number of chatters nationwide - and a new site to boot!

To cap it all up, here's a clip that precisely conveys the theme of the channel. Enjoy and don't forget to wipe!