Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Classic 'to

I was googling the word "salsalan" yesterday and look what I found - #Salsalan's first website! I think it was TRIGGERMAN who made it for us (Where are you man? We miss you!) and amazingly, it contained pieces of the channel's history that I thought were lost in time.

http://salsalan.tripod.com

Apparently, I opened the channel not in 2002 as I previously stated on an old post, but in April 2000. This was the reason why we held our parties in the summer season to commemorate its anniversary. This makes #Salsalan 10 years old now (whew!). Then, we opened the channel here in Undernet in February 2003. I remember I was in Laguna that time when Bulldozer called me to break the news - that we finally got X! 

Ah, the nostalgia...

No comments:

Post a Comment